Simple Solutions offers quality legal services in Litigation Document Coding, Logical Document Determination (LDD), eDiscovery Services, E-Brief Hyperlink Services and Data Extraction Services
E-brief hyperlinking involves hyperlinking various sections in a document allowing easy navigation within the document. A hyperlinked text or a heading when clicked opens a new window taking the user to the details of the hyperlinked text. External documents, audio clips and video footages can also be hyperlinked in a document. E-brief hyperlinking also includes bookmarking table of contents or table of authorities in a document.
1. Main document e.g. a motion paper, a binder or an E-brief.
2. Support documents e.g. case laws, statutes, articles, publications, deposition testimonies, previous briefs, exhibits, audio clips and even video footages
Once an E-brief hyperlinking project arrives, our team performs the following tasks:
1. Download Documents from the Secure FTP
2. Access online legal database, i.e. WestLaw, and download missing authorities
3. Prepare cases for hyperlinking involving conversion to PDF format, renaming the files, creating initial/previous views etc
4. Quality Check to ensure error free E-brief
5. Report outstanding issues and send a list of missing documents, if any
6. Upload all the documents including the main document on the SFTP
A properly hyperlinked and bookmarked motion paper, a binder or an E-brief etc. along with all the support documents stored on a CD or DVD.
A properly bookmarked and hyperlinked document makes it effortless for a user to review and follow the logic of documents. It provides immediate and easy access to all the information cited or referred to within the main document.
We have a team of trained and skilled human resource that uses sophisticated software applications to accurately hyperlink and test thousands of links within short deadlines. Our expert paralegals have the capability to quickly turnaround E-brief Hyperlinking jobs through systematic and well-coordinated procedures. We have sound standard operating procedures (SOPs) and checklists to ensure a quality product at a fast pace. Our team of dedicated professionals realizes client requirements and their deadlines and is committed to meeting their expectations. Our clients regard us as a reliable and dedicated paralegal service provider. We provide a Free Trial of our Hyperlinking Citations services to our prospective clients. During the Free Trial, the client can get a first hand feel of the quality and turnaround time of Hyperlinking Citations services.